Hi all, I'm a newbie here. I just got a 9-week old Holland Lop, and I was thinking about getting her a companion. I've heard it's easier to bond rabbits when they are young. But I also know that it is better to spay/neuter them first and wait a couple of weeks before introducing them. So, I was wondering if it would be better to get her a companion now, and get them both altered later, or, if I should wait, get her spayed, and then find an altered companion for her? I'm thinking I should wait, but I thought I'd get some other opinions. Thanks in advance for any help.