The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.
LEADERS: Azerane Bam BinkyBunny JerseyGirl LBJ10 LittlePuffyTail LongEaredLions RabbitPam
If you have used a pet-sitter (whether a neighbor or pro)
I've used neighbors for a quick overnighter or a couple of days, but on longer trips, I trade pet sitting with a friend who also has a bunny.
1) How long you needed them for: Anywhere from a weekend to two weeks.
2) How did you find them? We are volunteers at the same rescue
3) How much did you pay? Traded sitting, but I do know that rescue groups board for an average of $18/day
4) Was it in your home or theirs? They came to mine. But I have sat for a friend who brought theirs to my place.
5) Did you specify anything specific to them - like how much playtime or what specifically they were to do? Yes - I have a whole pet sitting sheet that I made available to pet sitters and people who will be using petsitters http://binkybunny.com/site/BUNNYINF...fault.aspx