9/6/15 WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON THIS!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE LEADER TEAM: Do not just paste your URL, it will cause issues down the road, plus, it will bounce the page down to the bottom and make it challenging for you. so once you copy the URL, be follow directions on how/when you will paste it. .
- Copy the link that you want to paste.
- Locate where you want to paste it, then click on the hyperlink icon on tool bar and a window will pop up. (hyperlink icon = earth w/chain link)
- Paste the link to the URL field
- In the "Link Text" field. Give the link a name. (Title of post or create summary of subject)
- Be sure to lock the post. If it's an old post unlocked post, you can lock it by clicking "edit" on the very first post of the thread, then scroll down below the text box, and click on "Additional Options". From there you can check "Lock", then hit "Submit"
COMPILED LIST OF THREADS WITH COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Our busy bunnies will continue to add to the list but if you don't see your question answered, then come post it in our forum. And If your question has already been answered, don’t let that stop you from introducing yourself and your bunnies in the "lounge" section. We welcome you!
If you don't find the answer below, be sure to use the SEARCH feature and it will find old posts that may answer your question. But please do NOT REPLY to old posts (older than 6 months ago). If you have a new question about something create a new post.
Also be sure to check out the Bunny INFO section on this site which has great information on diet, litter training, house proofing, teenage bunny behavior change and much more!
Thinking About Getting a Rabbit? Read this First!
Thinking of getting a rabbit. How do I prepare?
How much does having a bunny cost?
New Bunny Questions:
Wire cages -
Baby Bunny's Head got stuck in NIC cage with 1 1/2 inch spacing
A - Z LISTING:
- Help! Allergies. (once you are in the thread, scroll down to "bitterpiphany" post - great suggestions!)
Blind & Deaf Bunny Care
Bunny Burrito - How to secure a bunny with a towel/blanket:
Children and Bunnies
Harnesses: (Dangers to be aware of)
Head Tilt: (can be caused by many things: Ear infection, e.cuniculi, neurological etc)
(See Zoonotic Diseases)
Insect Repellent (bunny safe way to get rid of insects)
Leash Dangers: (See Harnesses)
Outdoor Time for Your Rabbit:
Peeing on Bed
Peeing on bed and couch
PETS and Rabbits
Picking up a Rabbit:
Red or Orange Pee:
Shedding (See Molting)
Simethicone (anti-gas treatment):
NOTE: We are not vets. Follow member advice at your own risk.
It is your responsibility to get proper vet care for a sick bunny.
Traveling - Driving & Flying:
Vision - What rabbits can see:
Zoonotic Diseases - Can a rabbit get sick from me and vice versa?