Don't have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES
The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.
LEADERS: Bam BinkyBunny JerseyGirl LBJ10 LittlePuffyTail LongEaredLions RabbitPam
Highlights of my day....easy
1. coming home and and them coming to their cage doors to say hello
2. carrot tops also for me.. how do they get it in so fast?
3. the nightly racing and binkying around the lounge, always finished off with a flop on the fire place
4. watching them dream when they are snoozing or the head dropping further and further down...
5. watching them wash their face and ears with their paws
6. lovely bunny kisses x
for some reason i looooooooooooooooooooove the sound of them eating their greens! it makes me so happy i have no idea why! haha
i also love watching them hop away, how funny their butt looks
AWW, I love this thread!
1. I love back bunny massages: When I'm laying on the ground and they hop on my back and walk around.
2. When they sniff my face - those cute little whiskers tickle my face.
3. When Bailey licks my arm when I pet her.
4. When they race around the house and binky each night.
5. New Obsession - I also love it when they eat their greens or even when I hear them munching on their pellets. I don't know exactly why I love it either. Maybe because I feel like I'm taking good care of them, and they are just happy and healthy - that makes me feel good and when they are eating, I guess that's just part of that nurturing feeling??? Who knows really.