The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.
LEADERS: Beka27 BinkyBunny Elrohwen KokaneeandKahlua LittlePuffyTail Peppypoo RabbitPam Sarita
FROM YOUR COMPUTER:
(if they are not already uploaded online)
1. Click "REPLY" above the quick reply box.
2. Expand the "Attachments" dialog.
3. Choose file from your computer and click "Upload". Note: if this does not work, make sure your image file is not too large.
Added note from Admin: The uploader will only allow 500 x 500 max. You can resize up or down after you insert - see further instructions below. Note: if you make it larger afterward, it will lose a bit of quality
4. Click "Insert Image" at any point in your text where you would like to place your picture.
HOW TO INSERT PICTURES FROM ONLINE
(pictures you've already uploaded elsewhere e.g. facebook, photobucket, instagram, imgur)
1. Right-click on the picture you want to insert, select "Copy image URL", "Copy image location", etc; this will vary depending on your browser.
2. Insert your URL into this code:
Note: this works in the quick reply box too.
HOW TO RESIZE PICTURES
1. Right-click an image you've already inserted and select "Properties".
2. Adjust "Width" and/or "Height". If you are unsure of size, a good guide is to make sure that neither field exceeds 600px. NOTE: make sure the chain on the right of the width/height boxes are linked, or else your picture will be distorted after resizing.