Hey guys. Okay, here's what I'm doing, step-by-step:
1) Going into my Profile page, click on 'Photos' tab.
2) I already created my album "Ollie Bun-bun", so I click the name of the album to access it. 0 Photos.
3) Click "Add Photos".
4) Click "Add Files".
5) Select the images I want out of the pop-up box that displays "My Photos" off my harddrive.
6) Click "Upload". The progress bar shows as complete, my screen goes frosty, and then it auto-directs me to the next page.
7) Which says: "You are almost finished. Your photos have been uploaded. Now you can add a caption for each picture and choose one picture as the cover for your album. Click the "Save Photos" button at the bottom to complete the processing of your photos." So I click "Save Photos".
8) The screen goes frosty, and then auto-directs me back to my Album home-page. Which still shows 0 pictures.
Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I've tried every size file I can think of.