At ARF in Walnut Creek, Saturday, Jan 8
Join us for our New Year Adoption Event
Let’s welcome the Year of the Rabbit
Add a bunny rabbit to your family and celebrate with us the New Year. Meet bunnies from East Bay Rabbit Rescue and Contra Costa Animal Services at an adoption event this Saturday at Tony La Russa's Animal Rescue Foundation (ARF), 2890 Mitchell Dr in Walnut Creek from noon to 3 pm. Email us if there is a particular bunny you would like to meet!
Rabbits give companionship, laughter and love for many,many years!
If you use Facebook, check out the ARF event photo album at the East Bay Rabbit Rescue page for 70 more bunnies available for adoption.
Meet a few of the bunnies!!!
Before you adopt…
- Rabbits are delightful pets that require the same care and commitment as a dog or a cat.
- With good care and lots of love, rabbits can live to be 8-12 years old.
- Rabbits are easily litter box trained, social and delightful house pets.
- Children love rabbits but he primary caregiver must be a responsible adult.
- All of our rabbits and bunnies are spayed/neutered at the time of adoption or as soon as age permits.
- The mandatory spay/neuter is included in the adoption fee of $50.
- We expect you to make a lifetime commitment to your rabbit(s).
- All of our rabbits should be treated as an integral part of your family.
- We only adopt to indoor homes.
Adoption Event this Saturday at ARF in Walnut Creek!
If you are interested in a specific bunny, please let us know which bunny you would like to meet, so we can be sure to bring that particular bunny!!! Our contact information is in the bunny profiles at our website. For details, please visit, East Bay Rabbit Rescue.