I'm a newbie here and my gorgeous 9 week old mini lop Teddy has been adjusting very well, almost toilet trained and I can let him through the whole house with no problems (I live in the city so our apartment is tiny
However I can't find anything for him to play with that keeps his interest for more than a minute?!
- Toilet rolls filled with hay/treats
- Brown paper bag filled with hay
- Strips of newspaper from the ceiling of his cage (like a jellyfish - if that makes sense)
- Wicker basket - he just sits in it
- A Towel
- Plastic things to chew on
- Wood Chews
- Lots of boxes to climb in, with multi levels, hidey holes etc
- Tunnels to crawl through
He loves to go exploring but I just don't know how to keep him entertained? I will note that there was a plastic bag with a dress under my bed that he kept crawling over - but I took it out and now he ignores it.
He is a complete nutter for food, which is why he is so easy to train but I feel like he needs more stimulation
He does the bunny 500 often - but no binkys yet...
I feel like a bad bun mum