My little Ariadne seems to have the snuffles or whatever you want to call it. Three weeks ago she started to sneeze and several days later it turned purulent (white) so I decided to take her into the vet. She was put on trimethoprim sulfa but after only 4 days it wasn't doing the job so we upped it to baytril. She had a full, 14 day course of Baytril which was finished on Monday or Tuesday...I can't remember. Either way, she's already sneezing again. It's not very much and right now it's clear...but she's definitely sneezing quite a few times an hour where she wasn't while she was on her antibiotics.
What do I do from here? Theodore who has lived with her for several months has had no symptoms, but her mother (a foster from the humane society) left me with a sniffle so I wouldn't be surprised if it was passed to her at birth. Any ideas as to what I should do? I'm going to hold off contacting the vet until it becomes purulent again and I'm hoping it doesn't and that it's just something environmental like the fact that their hay was just changed or their litterbox needs cleaning...but I'm not exactly hopeful.